Paddy’s 2015 St. Patrick’s Celebration
Join Paddy’s for Portland’s best St Patrick’s Day Celebration. 2015 marks our 6th year partnering with The Children’s Cancer Association. A portion of net proceeds for the St Patrick’s event will be donated directly to Children’s Cancer Association. This year’s festivities will start in the pub on Friday and Saturday night will bagpipes and some Irish shenanigans. Here’s the important stuff:
Shamrock Run – Sunday, March 15th
- Paddy’s pub and runner’s sidewalk tent open at 8am
- Bagpipers, Irish Coffees, Guinness and more…
St Patrick’s Day – Tuesday, March 17th
- Tented Street Party (SW Yamhill and parking lot in front of Paddy’s)
- Irish Bands, Bagpipers, Irish Dancers, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Guinness, Tullamore DEW and more…
- Pub and Tent open at 11am.
- $10 Cover after 2pm.
- Detailed entertainment schedule coming soon
- A limited number of VIP passes are available. Contact email@example.com for details. No reservations accepted on March 17th.
- WIN A TRIP TO IRELAND. Come down to the pub to get your ticket. We’re only selling 500. Prize includes airfare (PDX to Dublin), 3 days hotel, and tours of the Guinness factory for two. Tickets on sale now.
- Event tent is family friendly until 930pm
We’d like to thank our community sponsor, Cross Financial Management for their continued support. Learn more about our great community partner here! Cross Financial Management
Squires Electric is our other great community sponsor. Learn more on their website, Squires Electric.